How does Madison Trust company handle UBIT?

Posted on: December 10, 2019

K-1s issued by your Investment Sponsor will show whether the proceeds of your investment are subject to Unrelated Business Income Tax.

If taxes are due, your Accountant or Tax preparer will prepare Form 990-T.

The form will be sent to Madison Trust for signature. Madison will sign the 990-T on behalf of your IRA and file it with the IRS.