How do I perform a Roth Conversion?

Posted on: December 10, 2019

Please complete a Roth Conversion and Recharacterization Request to convert a Traditional, SEP or SIMPLE IRA to a Roth IRA. 

This conversion will be reported to the IRS both as a distribution on which you may owe income tax and a conversion contribution to a Roth IRA.

If you are converting asset(s) besides cash, you are required to provide Madison Trust Company with a current certified valuation of the asset(s).