How do I give another person access to my account information?

Posted on: December 10, 2019

Please complete a Representative Authorization form.

You can designate an “Interested Party” or “Account Representative”. 

An Interested Party is authorized to access account information but is not authorized to provide direction. 

An Account Representative has full access to your account and is authorized to instruct Madison Trust concerning your account.